My creative juices are outta control

i found this shirt during a household-closet-clean-out. it's my brother Henri's and for some reason he had quite a collection of Hard Rock shirt. i decided to try and make one of these cool, so i picked this one because it looked old.

so to fix the large sleeve problem, i lifted up the sleeves to the shoulder hemline and sewed two buttons to hold the fabric in place.
i also cropped it a few inches under my belly button and because it's not hemmed, it's already starting to roll up a bit and go out, kind of like in a bell shape. very nice

plus, you shouldn't let these strips of fabric go to waste. i made this headband out of the bottom of another shirt i cut....

1 comment:

Wrecked Stellar said...

looks like it will be rad!

x ws x