22.10.09

My personality summed up in a ring and necklace



Got this at World Market. I've come to realize through experience that World Market is the place to get the best, cheap, crazy jewelry. And and and since it's 'world' market, it doesn't look like you got it at a store. It might fool people into thinking you go to all these exotic places where crazy rings are made.


I've been noticing that for the past few weeks I am generally in black or white or combined and I've forgotten how to incorporate color. I read that when Margherite Missoni feels depressed and wears all black, she will throw on a chunky colorful necklace.


2 comments:

street angel said...

I love this ring.

Unknown said...

you should have gotten me that for my birthday. also, i can decide on the cream equestrian pants, i want the black ones!