16.11.09

If only I could do my detail shots.....

If you've ever visited the blog I did between July and a bit of October, you'd know that detail shots were one of my favorite types of pictures to post. I really don't know why I have such a fascination with them, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that either a) they were done on accident or b) I do them during break or free period or lunch or in my history class and I feel so weird doing them but they're too entertaining not to do.

Well, this whole thing is coming from the fact that I forgot my camera at school today and I can't post these great detail shots of my lace dress and I feel like I've been neglecting this blog too much and it's making me feel guilty for not posting more often. And to ease my pain I looked at these boots I've been lusting over:

Benataur Boot
They cost a little under $200 and kind of go against the whole 'scavenge' thing and there's no way I'd be able to find money like that, or even have that much at a time so I'm on a search (haha, scavenge) for a cheaper pair:


http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/shoes_iaec1187972.jpg


Those are still pricey for me and they are really not all that special. Hell, I don't even know where this cowboy theme is coming from, but who knows, inspiration is weird. I have black boots but since all my tights are basically black I need some sort of divider. The black boots were Mariel's from Urban Outfitters and I'm not going to do anything drastic with them but I just want to change it up a bit. I'm thinking just roll them down, make them a little shorter and expose the suede on the inside.

*expect detail shots of lace dress, outfit post and shoe idea tomorrow I PROMISE


bisesx

1 comment:

CL said...

Get some vintage Frye - they're such good quality and perfectly worn out, too.