23.11.09

Squaresville

A couple weeks ago I was at Squaresville (a great lil thrift shop in Los Feliz) and I stumbled upon the greatest treat for my feet. Because I couldn't decide on just one, I walked away with nude leather Cherokee wedges from the 70s, white Ferragamo sandals, and these great black wedges. All of this for just under a hundred. I definitely recommend hitting up this sweet spot, and when you go you don't have to buy out the whole store.


Sweeeeeeeeeet Cherokee

These are the sandals. (I accidentally deleted my other pictures )

rarrrrrrr for black


All lined up :)


(p.s. I don't know why my pictures are blurry, click on them for full detail/glory)
xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'M DYING ON MY KEYBOARD RIGHT NOW. all these are BEAUTIES.
i especially adore the black ones, and the camel colored ones are beautiful as well..

xx

Unknown said...

love da painting

your calves look like mamans

Home Elevators Midland said...

This was a loovely blog post