8.11.09

A splurge: too chic to pass up

My computer hard drive crashed two weeks ago, so on top of backing up, it's given me more incentive to put my life up online. Below are three magazine spread comps I did for my design class.







This magazine project was inspired by Opening Ceremony's collaborative line with Pendleton Woolen Mills. In Portland (and Oregon for that matter) Pendleton sums up PacNW with its great prints and bold colors. In the past, I think the clothing has been marketed towards an older audience, but that didn't stop me from snatching up this great coat..



So if you dig this look, you should check out this stuff. It's the same prints that I love, but done in younger silhouettes. In other words, Pendleton made young. Trop, trop cool.















In SF with my brother last Thanksgiving

1 comment:

MAC said...

Nice Post Mariel...Diggin the Pink Coat.